Hello!

With all the recent discussions centered around photographs and the reproduction of images, it made me question the use of our Research Policy. I've only been at my museum for a few weeks now- and have found that the most updated Research Policy is from 1995.

Is there anyone willing to send me a copy of their current Research Policy? I am most interested in how others regard the use of photographs or images of pieces from the collection for outside researchers publications.

Feel free to send it to me off list at [log in to unmask].

Thank you!!
Nicole