Bob:
Be sure to send me your press release and images so I can put the
information about your peace medal exhibit in MPMA's newsletter.

Monta Lee

Monta Lee Dakin
Executive Director

MPMA: A Ten-state museum network
Colorado, Kansas, Montana,  Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma,
South Dakota, Texas and  Wyoming

Mark your calendar:
2011 MPMA Conference: October  17-21 Helena, Montana
2012 MPMA Conference:  October 1-5  Corpus Christi, Texas
2013 MPMA Conference:  September 30-October  4  Lincoln, Nebraska

Mountain-Plains Museums Association
7110 West  David Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80128-5404
303-979-9358  www.mpma.net

In a message dated 7/14/2011 3:39:27 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,