Good morning list!

We're in the process of gearing up for a move into new space and had a
couple of questions.

1. What's the current favored system for fire suppression? I remember a
big debate re. dry pipe vs. wet pipe but not the outcome as to which was
better for use around mixed collections. Also  - is there a system
that's triggered by heat in the area and starts only the sprinklers in
the effected area?

2. It also appears that we'll have concrete flooring, pouered in
approximately the 1970s. The archivtect is talking about staining and
sealing it; any recommendations for stains and sealers with minimal
off-gasing? Because we will need to be out of our current space and into
the new by the end of October, we'll likely have only minimal time
available to accommodate off-gasing.

Many thanks -
Kathleen

Kathleen Emerson Britton