I work in a small museum where our volunteers who take admission keep track of attendance and count the money at the end of the day.  We have been having problems where the amount of cash and the attendance sheet amount are not adding up.  I believe it is because we forget to count visitors or accidentally count them twice.  Does anyone have suggestions of a better system than keeping tallies on a sheet?  I want to be sure that we are keeping accurate numbers.  Thank you.

Danie Schallom