Two questions:

1.       We have a few VHS tapes that we would like to convert to DVDs.  Can anyone offer recommendations on how to do this?  Would it be less expensive to outsource or to acquire equipment?

2.       We have a catalogued (in PastPerfect) library of about 800 items.  My former director insisted that I use separate accession numbers for these.  We use in LIB.xxx instead of the standard three part accession number we use for everything else.  I am interested in learning how others catalog their books and audiovisual materials that are part of the library (and can be circulated).

Thanks.

Teen Peterson

Collections Manager

Amelia Island Museum History