Hello!

Please excuse the cross posting.

I am hoping to hear from those of you that may have historic automobiles in your collections.

The Marshall Steam Museum at Auburn Heights Preserve is seeking to develop a catalog worksheet specific to their automobile collection.   They would be very appreciative if other institutions would be willing to share catalog worksheets in order to establish how they should approach cataloging their collection.  Cataloging guidelines or style guides for such objects are also of interest.

If you are able to share information please contact me off-list at:

·        pdestefano at winterthur dot org

·        pldestef at yahoo dot com

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Paula

Paula L. De Stefano

Associate Registrar, Permanent Collections

Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library

5105 Kennett Pike

Winterthur, Delaware 19735

P:  302-888-4641