Hi everyone!

Our small art museum staff are currently reviewing our policies governing photography in  the museum and the galleries(both for permanent collection galleries and temporary exhibition spaces) and decided to do some research and find out what other institutions were doing.  It would be greatly appreciated if any of you would be willing to share your ideas/policies with us.

If you could respond to me off list that would be wonderful!  Thank you!

Vanessa
Vanessa Caldas
Assistant Registrar
The Heckscher Museum of Art
2 Prime Avenue  |  Huntington NY 11747

Tel. 631.845.5011   |   Fax. 631.845.5077  |   [log in to unmask]

Please be kind to the environment and think before you print.