From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Faford
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 9:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Looking for work in Wisconsin

Hi everyone,

My name is Sarah Faford and I am currently the Curator of Collections at the Kankakee County Museum in Kankakee, Illinois.  I am relocating to Wisconsin (near Milwaukee, but willing to commute anywhere within an hour and a half) and would like to stay employed in a history/research related field if at all possible.  I have been looking for a job for close to a year now and am hoping someone on here might be able to help or offer some advice.

I would be more than happy to email you a copy of my resume, cover letter, and references at your request.

Thank You in advance!
Sarah