Don,

You might be interested in looking at the portfolio section on our website to see some of the things that other museums have done.  You can reach it using the following link: <http://www.exhibitsalive.com/portfolio/portfolio.html>  At the bottom of the page are some examples of use of Audio and Video.

Hope this helps.  If you have any question, please feel free to call or email.

Thanks,
 -Mark-

 * Mark Fowle, Partner
 * SIGNAL-INNOVA
 * 2841 East 19th Street
 * Signal Hill, CA 90755
 * Email: mailto:mark&#64;exhibitsalive.com
 * http://www.SIGNAL-INNOVA.com/
 * Phone: (800) 417-9060
 * Fax: (800) 773-7694

Don,

Museum of Ashe County History wrote:

Our start-up local history museum needs advice in setting up audio and video devices to explain the physical displays for our guests.  Any recommendations or tips on design elements to consider or resources for design and equipment would be very welcome.  We occupy a re-purposed 1904 county courthouse building with display halls in what used to be office rooms, so the space is broken up by partitions.  Our rough plan is to have a viewing area near the front for an orientation video, and then have small video or audio stations in the rooms.  We are also interested in methods of connecting to visitors through their smart phones.

Don Long

Curator

The Museum of Ashe County History, Inc.

301 East Main Street