Hello,
My name is Lee Hasenour. I am currently a grad student at American Military
University working on my master's degree in military history. I graduated
from High Point University with a bachelor's degree in history. I am
currently seeking employment in the museum field. I have volunteered at
three local museums; High Point Museum, Greensboro Historical Museum, and
the International Civil Rights Center & Museum. If anyone in the triad area
of North Carolina has any positions open or knows of any opportunities in
the general museum field please contact me.
Thank you very much,
Lee Hasenour
6875 Greenbrook Dr.
Clemmons, NC 27012