From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Reuter
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] firearms & sword storage

Hi all,

Has anyone attempted to create cheap, innovative permanent storage for their collection's swords, rifles, and guns? I'm looking to bring back those collections into our museum's permanent storage and am trying to find a way to store them in a both inexpensive and responsible manner.

Thanks!

Michael Reuter
Curator of Collections/Registrar
Milwaukee County Historical Society