OMG
Go create, assemble, develop, curate, promote an exhibit, a show, an
exhibition...
do somthing that engages visitors, that leaves them thinking and the
dictionary to Webster.
Paul Stromdahl

--
Norman *Paul* Stromdahl
Curator, Chief of Exhibits

206 251 6354 (M)

http://www.linkedin.com/in/npscreates

Be paperwise and print only if necessary:)
This email may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may not
distribute, copy or otherwise use the information herein. If you have
received this email in error, kindly notify the sender by reply email and
destroy it.
Thank you