Hi Manjit,

Here (Sydney Australia) we worked with a group called Object Consulting who have done a great job of putting a set of previous exhibition data together in the table.

We are using it as a focus for our state museums conference starting next Monday at Macquarie University!

Place, Space & Identity: New Directions for NSW Museums
http://www.museumsaustralia.org.au/site/nswbranchconference.php

We've got a great line up of speakers and topics
http://www.museumsaustralia.org.au/site/program2011.php

Some info about the table demos at the conference
http://touchingthesurface.com.au/2011/04/01/experience-multi-touch-for-museums-galleries-and-for-application-in-learning-and-teaching-environments/

Still time to register!

Not sure where you're based but hop on a plane and we'll save a spot for ya!

Cheers

Andrew