Hi Nancy,

I would highly recommend Academy Studios in Novato, CA. They do an excellent job with facsimiles of documents, artwork, etc.

They have done work for California State Parks in the past which may make it easier to engage them. Please feel free to mention that I suggested you call. Their website is: www.academystudios.com and Dean Weldon is the principal there.

Good luck,

Larry Fisher