Good Morning!

I've been asked to have some high quality facsimiles made of a historic document in our collection, for both interpretive use and exhibits.

Does anyone have advice/recommendations on how to go about doing this?  In particular, are there any recommendations for vendors/contractors in the Bay Area or central California who can be trusted to do this sort of work properly?

Thank you very much,

Nancy Jenner, Curator I

California State Parks
Capital District, Sutter's Fort State Historic Park