No doubt this question has been asked before, and maybe even I asked it -- so please forgive any repetition.  I'd love to hear from any of you who have published books or exhibit catalogues using web-based print-on-demand services.  Which are doing a good job in terms of quality and cost?  Do any allow for decent design flexibility, or are they fairly rigid and template-based?  Any critiques or endorsements would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,
/stephen

S t e p h e n    N o w l i n
V.P., Director, Williamson Gallery  | Art Center College of Design  | 626.396.2397
Pasadena — City of Art & Science  |  http://www.pasadenaculture.net
Williamson on Google: http://www.williamsongallery.net/google
Williamson on Facebook: http://www.williamsongallery.net/facebook