Our stairs are very narrow and hard to get a vacuum up – we don’t own a backpack vac – so between vacuumings, we brush starting at the top, then gather the leavings at the bottom and vacuum them up. Not high tech, but it works. (wooden stairs, kinda rough, no carpet)

Anne

Anne  T  Lane,  Collections  Manager

The  Charlotte  Museum  of  History

where  history  has  a  home