I suppose it should go without saying, but I hope responses get posted
to the list. We have the same question!

Cindy Boyer

Director of Museums and Education

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

Fax:  (585) 546-4788

The Landmark Society:  Revitalizing Yesterday, Protecting Today, and
Planning for Tomorrow

www.landmarksociety.org <http://www.landmarksociety.org/>

Confessions of a Preservationist: The Landmark Society blog
<http://landmarksocietywny.blogspot.com/>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12149056258>  / MySpace
<http://www.myspace.com/landmarksociety>