From: Maureen Logan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, Apr 7, 2011 1:43 pm
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Where can I survey?

Hi Everyone,

I'm a Master of Arts Management student at Carnegie Mellon University,
and I'm working on a marketing project for a cartoon/comic art museum
known as the ToonSeum in Downtown Pittsburgh. Trouble is, I'm trying
to survey a wide range of individuals around the Southwestern PA
region, but struggling to get a full range of responses. So far, we've
traded lists with other museums in Pittsburgh, and I've reached out to
our small community of bloggers. However, I want to reach more people
outside of Pittsburgh. Does anyone have suggestions on places to
blast a survey that does not require purchasing a mailing list?

Thanks in advance!

Maureen Logan

P.S. If you are affiliated with the 'Burgh in anyway, feel free to
fill out the survey yourself! :-)

http://cmu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3Dzgz7dKJfqoDRy

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ .
You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one
line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
should read "help" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).