I've got a related question.  How do you handle keeping track of materials (copies of photographs mounted on foam core, mostly, in this situation) that you've used in previous exhibits and may use in a future exhibit, but which aren't actual artifacts (like the original photograph).  We're using PastPerfect for the collections, and the museum I'm freelancing for (a small non-profit local historical society, all volunteer run except for me) wants them in PastPerfect somehow so that everything is recorded the same way.  Any suggestions on how to differentiate them?  The manual is less than helpful on this topic.

Meg Justus
http://mmjustus.com
http://mmjustus.blogspot.com