In my opinion, the best of the best, Indianapolis Museum of Art, is the most aggressive when it comes to social media. You might try contacting them. Also, take a look at their YouTube site, you'll see...

Joe Krulder

--- On Mon, 4/4/11, Michele Sabol <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Michele Sabol <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Social Media Policies
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, April 4, 2011, 6:51 AM

Hello,

I am working on my MA thesis. I am focusing on issues related to the
use of social media by museums. I was wondering if there are any
museums out there that have created an written policy regarding its
use of social media. If so, are any of these policies available to
view.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Michele L. Sabol
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).