That's what we do.  We have a nice, leather-ish 3 ring album (bought at a craft store, I think- not sure how much it cost) and we make our own pages in Excel.  Just punch them to fit the book and- voila!

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Karen Eckhaus <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If you're using a 3 ring binder anyway, what don't you just create your own?

From: Kathie Gow <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 23:41:00 -0400
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Guest Register book?

Dear List, I’ve been looking online (and in local stores) for a while now for a good Guest Register book for our Historical Society museum. The closest thing I’ve found is the Guest Register from University Products, but besides being pretty expensive ($36 for the book, and $19.50 for a set of 50 pages), it includes phone number, along with name, address, and comments and I’d like it to include “email” instead (or additionally). I like the horizontal format, though, so there’s room to write something, and I like the 3-ring binder so the pages are easy to remove and replace. Has anyone found a book that they recommend? Thanks!

--Kathie

Kathie Gow

Oral History Producer

http://www.wordspicturesstories.com