Hi ListServ followers,

I'm currently about to pursue an MFA in Museum Exhibition Planning and Design this fall. I received a small financial award letter including an assistantship, however I was wondering if there were any grants or scholarships available for graduate students outside of their respective schools? I would never want money to inhibit my academic interests, however because of the lack of funding I received it's starting to influence my decision on further schooling.

Any and all information is helpful.

Thanks.

Regards,
Brittany L. Schrum