From: Whitney Moore <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, Feb 24, 2011 6:31 pm
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Exercise in a Museum?

With public health declining and obesity rates rising at unprecedented numbers,

the American public needs help. That's where museums come in!

If there was a way to use your artifacts as inspiration to talk about and

encourage physical activity and health, while keeping in mind the specific needs

of the museum, it's building, and the artifacts, would you be interested? Why

or why not?

What could be good about this? What could be bad?

Has your museum done something like this previously?

I am currently conducting my Master's Thesis in Museum Studies on this very

topic. Your input and opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all!

Whitney

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ .

You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one

line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message

should read "help" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).