From the “about” link on the original site: the blogger’s name is Sarah and she’s in a program in Aboriginal studies at the University of Ottawa – go, museum detectives! The fact that she took the link down seems significant….

Carol Ely

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of . .
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 11:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Concerning Blog Post

Thankfully, it got reblogged a few times.  It's available at http://reevesy.tumblr.com/post/3498026123/a-pair-of-kindred-spirits  (For those that are unsure as to what reblogging is, think of it as a "reply" function on a blog.  It preserves the original message but you can add to it as well.  The link I've included, it's fairly easy -to me- to be able to tell where the "reply" ends and the original post begins.)

-Isabella