Here is a link to one that has worked well for an outdoor museum with a number of components.

http://wwwstatic.kern.org/gems/kcMuseum/KCMVisitGuideweb.pdf

Good Luck!
Carola Enriquez
www.museummentor.com

In a message dated 2/18/2011 11:19:25 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working on a revision of our museum’s self-guided tour pamphlet, and am interested in studying other museums’ guides. If anyone has an electronic version of a tour pamphlet they might be able to send, it would be very helpful! The self-guided tour pamphlet I am working with is for an old, historic house, but examples of any type of self-guided tour (or advice) would be welcomed!

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Temerario

Museum Studies Intern