Here is a link to one that has worked well for an outdoor museum with a
number of components.

_http://wwwstatic.kern.org/gems/kcMuseum/KCMVisitGuideweb.pdf_
(http://wwwstatic.kern.org/gems/kcMuseum/KCMVisitGuideweb.pdf)

Good Luck!
Carola Enriquez
www.museummentor.com

In a message dated 2/18/2011 11:19:25 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Hello Everyone,
I am currently working on a  revision of our museum’s self-guided tour
pamphlet, and am interested in  studying other museums’ guides. If anyone has an
electronic version of a tour  pamphlet they might be able to send, it would
be very helpful! The self-guided  tour pamphlet I am working with is for an
old, historic house, but examples of  any type of self-guided tour (or
advice) would be  welcomed!
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Rebecca  Temerario