There are some diagrams along with this article about painting carts from the PACIN website.

http://www.pacin.org/content.php?49-The-Evolution-of-a-Painting-Cart

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Erin O'Malley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Museum-L,
I'm looking for suggestion on how to move a number of framed paintings from our offsite storage back to our exhibit space. I know many museums use A-frame carts constructed in-house. Does anyone have diagrams/pictures of what they've constructed. Also, I'll be moving quite a few pieces and would this be the best method? I'm trying to do the move in as few trips as I can. The artwork runs the gambit from plaster framed, to simple wood, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Erin O'Malley
Exhibit Designer

--