From: Charlotte Reineck <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 12:33:38 PM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Facebook "Likes"

Hi, Listers--

Anyone have advice on how to obtain Facebook "Likes" for our small, local museum's Facebook page? We're not interested in pursuing advertising through FB, but we would certainly like to increase our FB and website traffic and visibility.

Here's our website:
http://www.haymarketmuseum.org/

Here's our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haymarket-Museum/171551349533355

Your ideas are most welcome. Thanks very much.

Charlotte Reineck
Alexandria, Virginia