Our facebook page has 1,034 likes (still want more) but here are a few of the things we have tried to do to promote the page:

·         Have a prominent link on our home page of our website

·         Include link from all staff member email signature

·         Encouraged staff, volunteers and board members to suggest the page to their friends

·         Have a poster in our lobby

·         Included in newsletter and e-newsletter

·         Ask visitors when they are in the Museum to join our page

·         Asked our community partners who have facebook pages to include our page as one of their pages favorites (I do it for them).

BTW – I’ve liked your page and added you to our favorites (hope you’ll do the same)

Hope this helps – hope to hear from others with suggestions. Good luck

Teresa Loflin

Director Community and Membership Relations

High Point Museum

1859 E. Lexington Ave. High Point NC 27262

336-883-3022 phone 336-883-3284 fax
www.highpointmuseum.org