Free... Google Sketch-up.
Paul Stromdahl

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 7:00 AM, Michael Reuter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Our staff is looking for freeware or inexpensive software that will allow us to manipulate the design of our exhibit walls.  Ideally, this software would allow us to move photos, text panels, and even create conceptual immersion modules that we could then present as a visual aid in describing the design that our staff is looking to create. Thanks for any help you can give.

Michael Reuter

Curator of Collections/Registrar

Milwaukee County Historical Society

910 N. Old World 3rd St.

Milwaukee, WI 53203

414-273-8288

--
Norman Paul Stromdahl
Curator, Exhibits Chief

npstromdahl | CREATES llc
19525 35 Ave NE, Seattle WA 98155-2613
206 417 3014 (studio)
206 251 6354 (mobile)

http://www.linkedin.com/in/npscreates

Be paperwise and print only if necessary:)
This email may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may not distribute, copy or otherwise use the information herein. If you have received this email in error, kindly notify the sender by reply email and destroy it.
Thank you