Charlotte -

Not that you don't already have lots to do but, one pitfall of Facebook
content is it is not going to typically come up in web search engines.
So you may post information of potential interest to a wider audience
and they'll never find it.

What I've found successful for redirecting viewers is a blog. I've been
able to use the blog as a means of posting interesting and relevant
content that gets picked up in search engines and then when a viewer
goes to the blog I've created opportunity to click through to the main
website. I try to write the blog content so that it encourage clicking
through "for more information". In other words I am not blogging all the
information available, only enough to get the click thru to the website.
Blogspot is a great free resource and means of getting started.

In the end you're looking to optimize your sites and their exposure.
There's a lot of good content on the web and in books on website
optimization that can suggest other methodologies for driving traffic to
your pages. Last but not least - Ask your viewers to 'Like' your page -
better yet ask them to 'Follow' your page and your blog (if you decide
to do one).

Good luck,

Larry Fisher
Designer+Planner+Imagineer