Agreed.  The off-the-shoulder one is of a fabric and style that doesn't look
like any historic period I could identify.  And the white one looks to be
made of a cotton thicker than any I've seen on such day dresses from the
Edwardian era.  So I hope it really is true that these are both new pieces
and not from an actual museum collection.

-Jeanie