Best wishes, Barbara, retired librarian

Here are some sources which might be of help

1-800-VINTAGE
Vintage Brick Salvage LLC
Cutting Shop
1303 Harrison St.
Rockford, IL 61109
email [log in to unmask]
 ----------------------
IBCA International Brick collectors association
Questions about the IBCA may be directed to
Peggy French, 1743 Lindenhall Drive,
 Loveland, Ohio 45140-2144 or
e-mail her at:  [log in to unmask]
------------------------------
http://brickcollecting.com/#8888
------------------------------
Conservation of Brick
by John Warren
1998, 320p
Structural engineers in your area,
Building inspectors and building code permit people,
Local masons
Maybe Colonial Williamsburg folks -- lots of brick building on this site

Best Wishes, Barbara Hass, retired librarian