From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Intern2
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 1:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Self-guided Tour Pamphlets

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working on a revision of our museum’s self-guided tour pamphlet, and am interested in studying other museums’ guides. If anyone has an electronic version of a tour pamphlet they might be able to send, it would be very helpful! The self-guided tour pamphlet I am working with is for an old, historic house, but examples of any type of self-guided tour (or advice) would be welcomed!

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Temerario

Museum Studies Intern