Hello to everyone in Florida.  Since the Florida Association of Museums session proposals are soon due (Feb 28), I and a colleague of mine (Joy Banks - Librarian

Anton Brees Carillon Library, Bok Tower Gardens) are developing a session about museum libraries.  Our working title is, “ Museum Libraries:  History, Challenges, Opportunities”.  We plan to talk about the general differences between museum libraries and other more traditional libraries.  We are looking for one or two others who would like to present with us.  We feel that museum libraries are often ignored, and there must be someone else out there who wants to talk about all the great work they do at their library, their struggles to do great work, or anything else relevant to the subject.  Please email me at [log in to unmask], if you are interested in participating.

Thanks!

Tara Backhouse

Registrar, Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum

Office# 863-902-1113 ext. 12246