I apologize for the inconvenience. It has been brought to our attention that the web address given for the Legacy Oral History Program in the announcement of our annual workshop sent out earlier is incorrect. The website has just been updated and the address has changed.

Please visit the following address to learn more about Legacy's annual Oral History Workshop:

http://www.mpdsf.org/PAGES/PROGRAM/legacy.html

Learn how to plan, organize, and conduct fascinating interviews, use current technologies to produce digital media projects, refine your editing skills, and prepare oral history print texts for printing or publication, in a three-day intensive workshop held at the Museum of Performance & Design in San Francisco, August 4-6, 2011.

If you have any other questions or wish to register, please email [log in to unmask] or call 415-255-4800, ext. *823.