Hello all,

I was thinking of replacing all our DVD players with solid state multimedia players.

We will need players that could handle large files, videos and such…that will be able to play multiple formats (mpeg 1 and 2 , mp3s, DivX..etc.) and that will be able to loop. Additionally, it will be great if they have the possibility of changing content through a SD Card or a Flash Drive besides connecting to a computer.

For a particular installation we have used BrightSign sign controllers because we needed to show a 2 channels video in sync.

Are there any cheaper alternatives out there?...simply something that will reliably play in loop a particular video or audio file…

Do any of you have some suggestions?

Your help would be greatly appreciated…

Thanks in advance

Marc Bernier