Diabond or the alternative Alucobond are Aluminum/PVC sandwich sheets
originally developed for architectural sheeting. Both are commonly used for
signage. Very durable and stable and expensive, more so than Sentra or
Gatorfoam. If you were to go this route you would want to plan on reusing
them if the exhibits aren't permanent.

From a cost/performance ratio you should consider 1/4" foamcore and have
both faces laminated at the same time so that the expansion/contraction
ratio is similar.

Paul Stromdahl
Curator, Exhibits Chief
Illinois State Museum

--
npstromdahl | CREATES llc
CREATE ORCHESTRATE EDUCATE

http://www.linkedin.com/in/npscreates

Be paperwise and print only if necessary:)
This email may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may not
distribute, copy or otherwise use the information herein. If you have
received this email in error, kindly notify the sender by reply email and
destroy it.
Thank you