Several weeks ago at the Uncataloged Museum I wrote about a launch of a Kickstarter effort and what I learned in the process of launching.  We're now more than halfway in our effort and halfway to our goal.  My new blog post talks about what we've learned so far--and how the lessons learned there are applicable to all of the work of museums.  Check it out  and of course, don't forget to check out the Kickstarter project itself--it's the Pickle Project  --all about food, community and sustainability.

Thanks,

Linda

--
Linda Norris

Like food?  Check out The Pickle Project and support us on Kickstarter!
Like museums?  check out my blog  The Uncataloged Museum

Twitter: lindabnorris
Website:  riverhillpartners.com
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Voice:  607-829-3501