Re: [MUSEUM-L] Fundraising / Membership / Event / Admissions software

PastPerfect has fundraising integrated into their larger Collection Management software.  They have made great strides to improve that part of the program in their latest version and I highly recommend it

Peter Lundskow

Registrar

University of Wyoming Art Museum

Dept. 3807