Dear friends, colleagues, past clients and supporters...

It appears that my email was hijacked in the past 24 hours when I opened an
email from a colleague in Alberta, Canada. Despite running GMail and other
anti-virus/anti spam software I was caught.

The subject line will read as either coming from me or say something like "
This is amazing..." and is from Zorpia.Com - Avoid at all costs, please.

PLEASE DO NOT OPEN and send directly to your SPAM filter or trash.

My apologies for any inconveniences this may cause you.

SAM
*Samuel W. Shogren*, MPA, LEAD associate
Executive Director
Washington County Museum
17677 NW Springville Road | Portland | Oregon | 97229
503.645.5353 | fax:503.645.5650 | mobile:503.504.0770
www.WashingtonCountyMuseum.org   |   www.lead.org

*Our Mission Statement:*
*"The Washington County Museum ignites the imagination, actively engaging
the public in learning how history, art, technology and our innovative
pioneering spirit have shaped today’s communities—bringing to life the
diverse cultures that have so richly defined this remarkable region.”  *