The pledge can be counted for 2010, but the payment (the cash or check) of the pledge can't be counted for 2010 it must be counted in 2011 if paid after Dec 31, 2010

Museum and Research Center is closed December 23 - January 3, 2011 for the holiday.

Debra Loguda-Summers, Curator
Museum of Osteopathic Medicine, SM
and International Center for Osteopathic History
800 West Jefferson
Kirksville, MO 63501
Phone: 660 626 2359
Fax: 660 626 2984
Toll Free: 1 866 626 ATSU Ext. 2359
www.atsu.edu/museum

Check out the collection online at http://snom.pastperfect-online.com/

A.T. Still Papers online at:
 http://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/mdh_splash/default.asp?coll=atsu

The mission of the Museum of Osteopathic Medicine (SM) is to preserve and promote the history and tenets of osteopathy through collections and research to a global audience.