The Spurlock Museum has some material online:

http://www.spurlock.illinois.edu/policy/ethics.html

Robert Connolly

Robert P. Connolly, PhD
Director, C.H. Nash Museum at Chucalissa
1987 Indian Village Drive, Memphis, Tennessee  38109
901-785-3160, ext. 15

Associate Professor, Anthropology
The University of Memphis 38152
901-678-3331

http://www.memphis.edu/chucalissa/
http://rcnnolly.wordpress.com/

The mission of the C.H. Nash Museum at Chucalissa, a division of the University of Memphis, is to protect and interpret the Chucalissa archaeological site's cultural and natural environments, and to provide the University Community and the public with exceptional educational, participatory, and research opportunities on the landscape's past and present Native American and traditional cultures.