Hello Wade,

The book listed on this page is very helpful for creating your own forms. I used the intersecting foam mannequin method in graduate school and the disc method has been used for exhibition where I currently work. It should be noted that this is quite time consuming but a great method for creating custom forms. Hopefully you can find a source to borrow mannequins from, but in the event you need to create some of your own, this is a good guide to have on hand.

http://www.cac-accr.ca/english/arg_mann.asp

Museum Mannequins: A Guide for Creating the Perfect Fit
Handbook, ISBN 0-9730549-0-5 Published 2002. Reprinted 2007
Coil-bound, 159 pages, colour illustrations
$35 per book plus $10 shipping (Canada & US) $15 (International)

Good luck!

Best,
Katherine Winters