Hello Kim-
I designed a poster that I think you might find interesting. It traces the history of computers via a "family tree" format. I got a copyright on the format a few years ago. The posters are info heavy and a great tool. Think you could use one?
Sandra Campbell

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kim Elmore
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 1:05 PM
  Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Scientist's historic homes

  How about more recent engineers/inventors?  I am doing a program on the history of computers and just came across this link:

  http://www.hpmuseum.org/garage/garage.htm

  Kim Elmore

  Program Leader

  Lawrenceville Female Seminary

  455 South Perry Street

  Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046

  Phone: 770.822.5178

  Fax: 770.237.5612

  History and Culture Program of the

  Gwinnett Environmental & Heritage Center

  Please visit our website at www.gwinnettEHC.org