Great subject--
Depends on what you mean by "scientist" and "home" and whether there's a time requirement--When Edgar Kaufman, Jr. gave Fallingwater to the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy they had a plan to let scholars/conservation scientists  use it during closed-to-public wintertime, though only one I recall was Roger Tory Peterson who completed one his bird books there (such winter use became too difficult and expensive, if I recall correctly).
     --Paul Revere experimented with metal formulas--does that make his home a "scientist's home"?
     --Peale Museum in Baltimore (museum not home but I bet they stayed through the night when working on mastodon bones or experiments with gas light or telegraphy)--does that fit?
     --Robert Goddard's "homemade" "workshop" in theRobert Goddard Museum in Roswell, New Mexico--too much of a stretch I suspect.
     --I Googled "scientists' homes"--8,360,000 hits (lots not relevant, but including an illustrted list of homes of European scientists, an Elbert Hubbard 1906 book, Little Journeys to Homes of Great Scientists and, oh yes,an article, "Caves on Mars could be homes for aliens,: say scientists." .

Cheers!

John
John Pearce