Has anyone out there who has visible or open storage recently done any interpretive planning for the space? I'd be curious to hear about your process and any interpretive strategies you decided on. We're about to begin work on a comprehensive interpretive plan for our own visible storage gallery.

Thanks,

Dan

--
Dan Bartlett