Our museums are closed to drop in visitors in January, February and March – but take reserved groups at those times.

It’s a bit easier for us to manage this, since our offices are in a different location than the sites, which are only staffed when they are open.

This was based on the costs of staffing for those months compared to the number of visitors.  The sites are not compatible with winter touring.

Cindy Boyer

Director of Museums and Education

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

Fax:  (585) 546-4788

The Landmark Society:  Revitalizing Yesterday, Protecting Today, and Planning for Tomorrow

www.landmarksociety.org

Confessions of a Preservationist: The Landmark Society blog

Facebook / MySpace