Good Morning,

In preparation for my Introduction to Museum Education coursefor the Cooperstown Graduate Program this spring, I am soliciting feedback from other museum professionals about important skills and knowledge for museum educators to possess. My CGP graduate assistant has created a survey to document the education training needs of the museum field and I would appreciate responses from all museum professionals, but especially from museum educators and those who hire and/or supervise museum educators. Please take a moment to fill out this short, anonymous survey and contribute your two cents! The survey will close Wednesday, November 17 at 9 a.m.  Thank you!

Garet Livermore
Vice President for Education
New York State Historical Association & The Farmers' Museum
PO Box 800
Cooperstown, NY 13326
607-547-1490 - voice
607-547-1499 - fax